- Valid passport
- Electronic copy of your Visa Stamp (PDF recommended)
- Electronic copy of your I-94 (PDF recommended)
- Valid address in the USA
1 Arrive in the USA.
- You must have physically arrived in the USA on an F-1 visa before you can complete the Office of Global Services check-in process
2 Receive the Office of Global Services check-in email.
- The Office of Global Services will email your Northeastern student email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link to the e-form at the beginning of the academic term
3 Follow the link to the e-form and complete all of the information requested of you.
- The e-form can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or other mobile device
4 If you are having complications with your e-form, please contact the Office of Global Services.
NOTE: J-1 scholars do not need to complete the Office of Global Services check-in process and must only attend their mandatory clearance session.