We prepare you to engage with the world and embrace change that propels you forward.
Get the hands-on experience you need to take on real industry challenges.
American Classroom and Global Pathways are rigorous entry programs that prepare you for Northeastern.
We strive to create a community that celebrates the strength of diversity.
Northeastern sees learning opportunities through a global lens. Join our extensive network of learners, which includes more than 11,700 international students from 140 countries. As a valued member of our community, you will help enrich the intellectual life on our campus and advance cultural understanding. We offer countless learning paths and provide the support and resources you need to succeed—making you feel right at home, here in Boston.
Northeastern ranks among the best.
See how we measure up WITH OUR US RANKINGS.
- Top 50 university (U.S. News & World Report Ranking)
- #3 in U.S. for career services (Princeton Review)
- #4 in International Student Enrollment (Institute of International Education)
- #4 for undergraduate entrepreneurship programs (Princeton Review 2017)
- #25 for graduate entrepreneurship programs (Princeton Review 2017)
Diversity is at the heart of Northeastern.
See it by the numbers.
international, cultural, and religious organizations
international undergraduate population
student clubs and organizations