Key Resources

Request for SEVIS I-20/DS-2019 »

This is to request an updated copy of your I-20 or DS-2019.

What you will need

You must have a “Letter of Enrollment” from the Global Experience Office or from the academic department at Northeastern University that is sponsoring the study abroad which confirms the following:

  1. Exact dates of study abroad.
  2. Location (institution, city, country) of study abroad.

After you obtain the letter, please go to Request for SEVIS I-20/DS-2019.

Please note:

  • A letter from your host institution abroad or other agency/company will not be acceptable.
  • If you study abroad only during the summer term, you do not need to request a study abroad I-20.