As an F-1 or J-1 student, there is so much to learn, explore, and discover in the USA. And, we encourage you to do it all. But before you do, we will help you understand what documents you should carry with you when traveling within the the USA or its territories.

Want to work outside the USA? International students at Northeastern must first get the approval of the Office of Global Services. The Office of Global Services also provides some helpful tips on traveling abroad and re-entering the USA.

After traveling abroad, international students need the proper documentation to re-enter the U.S. Find out what they are.

See the world. One of the best reasons to study abroad. If you are a F-1 or J-1 student who will participate in a Northeastern approved study program, you will need to know what documents you will need before you plan your trip.

Northeastern is a global university. So, it goes without saying that traveling to engage with the world is encouraged. And for international students and their dependents, it will require the right documents and authorizations.