J-1 Visiting Students are responsible for maintaining their J-1 status for the duration of their program in accordance with federal regulations governing the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program and the J-1 Student Non-Degree category.

In order to submit updated information to the Office of Global Services (OGS) or request changes to an existing DS-2019, J-1 Visiting Students must log into myOGS. The myOGS portal allows you to safely communicate with, submit documents to, and receive important information from OGS.