This is a sample letter for F-1 and J-1 supporters, showing that they are providing monetary support to students.

This instruction sheet outlines the necessary procedures to obtain your student visa and prepare for your arrival to the United States.

This form is to update your authorization to go on Co-op or Internship

J-1 exchange visitors and J-2 dependents must have health insurance. This explains the requirements and health insurance options.

This request is for an international student that requires additional time for the completion of his/her program of study

This form is to request assistance in fullinging your responsibilities if your are issued an I515a upon returning to he US.

The completion and submission of this form will initiate the process of transferring the student out of Northeastern to another academic institution in the U.S.

This form is required for all international students admitted to a full-time program at Northeastern University and who are currently enrolled or are in a period of post-completion Optional Practical Training at another USA school.