*Revised 03/21/2022 09:14 AM
The Office of Global Services is here to support you! See below for available resources, contact information, and relevant updates as they become available.
- We Care – 617-373-7591 [email protected]
- University Health and Counseling Services – 617-373-2772
- FIND@ Northeastern – Available 24/7/365 – 877-233-9477 (domestic) & +1-781-457-7777 (international)
- Center for Spirituality, Dialogue and Service – 617-373-2728 [email protected]
- March 3, 2022: Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro N. Mayorkas announced a new designation of Ukraine for Temporary Protected Status for 18 months. For additional information, please see the news release.
- March 8, 2022: Please visit the USCIS Special Situations page or call them for more information about how they assist individuals affected by extreme situations and unforeseen circumstances.
Please check back to this website frequently for upcoming webinar information.
Join this Ukraine-focused webcast on Wednesday, March 23, 1-2 p.m. EDT hosted by the immigration law firm Fragomen. Topics of discussion will include:
- Options for Ukrainian students and scholars in the U.S., including TPS
- Understanding the refugee/asylee process
- Other areas of support that may be available to Ukrainian students and scholars
The session will close with a Q&A portion. Participants are encouraged to also pre-submit their questions via the registration form.