Many Global Pathways students choose to stay in the International Guest House or the ESL Townhouses. Both residences are safe and centrally located. They provide comfortable, fully furnished apartments and have space to socialize with other international students.
International Guest House Inc.
Location: 237 Beacon Street
- Phone: 617.437.1975
- Email: email@example.com
- Reservations are prepaid and non-refundable.
- Students can book directly with us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- They will confirm availability and send them an invoice for the entire period
Location: 77, 81 or 85 Park Drive
- Phone: 857.350.3556 (Christopher, President – ESL Townhouse)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fill the ESL Townhouse application form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment of the Move-in Fee and the first 12 weeks of rent is required with the application
- Payment of the next 4 weeks of rent is due on arrival and each 4 weeks after that until the reservation has been paid in full