Applying to Global Pathways
Step One: Submit an application
Fill out an online application
Step Two: Upload your documents
Please have a copy of the following documents ready to successfully complete your application:
Proof of English Language Proficiency
TOEFL®, IELTS, Pearson PTE, Duolingo, or other university-approved equivalent language tests.
- If you are submitting a TOEFL score, you must also send the official score report to Northeastern University through your TOEFL iBT account (code 4999) before your application can be reviewed.
- If you are submitting an IELTS score, results are delivered to our Electronic Download account by the IELTS test center. An institution code for IELTS is NOT required. Please contact the test center where you took the IELTS test directly, and request that your test scores be sent to the account name: Northeastern University College of Professional Studies.
Unofficial College Transcripts
To submit and complete your application, you must upload a PDF file of your unofficial transcript directly to your online application. Unofficial transcripts must be in English.
Please ensure that the scanned documents are readable and include all courses, grades (i.e., marks, scores, etc.), and credits completed to date. The scanned documents should also include information about the institution’s grading scale. If admitted, you will need to provide your official transcript. For a transcript to be “official,” it must be in a sealed envelope from the transferring college or university.
- Statement of purpose – 500 words minimum
- Letters of recommendation (2 or 3 for graduate programs)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé