The Master of Science in Sustainable Building Systems focuses on the design and operation of buildings to provide a comfortable, healthy, and productive indoor environment with minimal energy and environmental impact.
Potential career paths:
- Building Control Surveyor
- Architectural Technologist
- Commercial/Residential Surveyor
- Civil Service Administrator
- Local Government Officer
- Planning and Development Surveyor
- Transport Planner
- Operations Officer
- Operations Manager
If you want to earn your master’s in Sustainable Building Systems at Northeastern, Global Pathways can help you succeed through rigorous language training, cultural activities, and support.