Northeastern’s Master of Science in International Management prepares you with the business knowledge and skills required to work within a global marketplace and the cultural agility to collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds.
Potential career paths:
- Export managers and executives
- Global Business Manager
- International Business Development Manager
- International Finance Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- International Business Consultant
If you want to earn your master’s in International Management at Northeastern, Global Pathways can help you succeed through rigorous language training, cultural activities, and support.