Learn why all international students and scholars are required to file a U.S. federal tax return even if you do not have a source income from the U.S.

Your nine-digit Social Security Number is your first and continuous link with the Social Security Administration. If you are working in the USA, you will need to apply for a Social Security Number. Learn how.

The Office of Global Services is a great resource for international students, their families, and scholars. If you have specific questions that require further assistance, please reach out to the appropriate person listed below.

Below are helpful links to websites from state and federal agencies that range from helping international students maintain their status to explaining what they should do if they have been the victim of a scam.

With Boston’s world-class cuisine and distinct weather seasons, you can eat authentic enchiladas, butter-basted lobster tails, or dim sum—under the sun or curled up by a wood stove.

Boston is a city that is rich in culture, diversity, and recreational activities. And no matter where you live within the city—you can stay connected to the entire Northeastern community.

Your family’s well-being is important to us. That is why we have put together a comprehensive list of resources you may find helpful that range from education to health and counseling options.

Health insurance is mandatory for all college students in Massachusetts. Discover the minimum health insurance coverage students are required to have in Massachusetts—no exceptions.

As an international student studying in the USA, having a bank account in the USA may make managing your finances significantly easier. Below you will find helpful tips to consider when opening a bank account or credit card.