- Limited to 1-1 mentorship
- First match of any NU ID will be honored
- If an ID is already used or a match can’t be completed, student will be referred to an alternate mentorship program
- Mentor must be a current student when mentee arrives on campus
- Scope of the program can be subject to change at any time
- If you are working with any of the channel partners or agencies you not be able to use advising source.
- Boston only
Mentorship Program Components
The mentorship program is designed to ensure that incoming international students connect immediately to a student community that is welcoming and informative. Toward this end, all mentorship pairs will follow a plan that includes a number of activities that 1) connect to campus resources, 2) introduce to student groups, and 3) build relationships. Here are some examples of what mentors and mentees can expect to do together.
- Survey about interests and goals
- Initial meeting
- Campus tour or resource connection
- Student group event
- Meal out together
- Meetings bi weekly
- Travel signature
- Photo context or video contest
What are the steps?
Want to Connect?
If you’re interested in finding a mentor or mentee through Global Reach, please visit this link.