During your time at Northeastern University, it may become necessary to take a medical leave of absence. The instructions for taking and returning from a medical leave are described below.

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) helps F-1 students at Northeastern University gain valuable work experience before their scheduled program end date—making it an integral part of their academic program.