GSS is continually exploring ways to internationalize Northeastern’s campus through innovative services and collaborations for faculty and staff, including:
- Webinars: We offer live events as well as a selection of archived video content, which can be found here.
- Class visits: These customized in-class presentations last from 10-30 minutes and are conducted by GSS staff or a tutor.
- Departmental visits: Visits are customized for colleges and focus on student engagement and educating staff members on GSS services.
- Orientation presentations: Customized presentations can be given in person, or flyers can be provided as either handouts or electronic files for distribution.
- Workshops: Our workshops can be customized for students, classes, or departments and can be designed to cover a variety of topics.